WHAT IS ISO 9001?
ISO 9001 standards specify the basic requirements for quality system management in organizations that want and need to prove their long-term ability to provide products in compliance with relevant regulations and customer demands and that want to achieve greater customer satisfaction. A quality management system solves current problems and prevents future ones. One of the basic principles is constant improvement of the quality management system.
BENEFITS OF ISO 9001 CERTIFICATION
- greatly increased credibility and reliability in relation to customers and other interested parties (e.g. investors, financial institutions, insurers, public administration)
- expanded business opportunities in the areas of exports and government contracts
- quality management of a company becomes company know-how that is constantly developed
- orientation towards long-term profits and their maximization, taking into consideration ecology, safety of processes and above all the quality of production
- increased competitiveness
The company Durabo has had full ISO 9001 certification since 2000.